(Excluding visa fees) via Company Formation.
This process grants the applicants:
- A 2-year (renewable) residence.
- An internationally registered company.
- A bank account
- Tax ID number.
- Eligible for citizenship after 5 years of residence
- Ability to apply for a work permit
This package also covers family
Our immigration lawyers manage this process from start to finish.
The execution of this package would take the following phases:
Phase 1. Company Registration
Phase 2. Visa Application/Appointment
Phase 3. Completion of Company registration in Malta
Phase 4. The Residence Permit Completion in Malta
Please note that phases 3 & 4 would require applicants to travel to Malta.
Processing time: 3 to 5 months
How to get started
- Deposit to the Emergence Company bank account.
- The Confirmation of deposit accompanied by proof of payment and KYC form.
- Applicants receive Contract documents if applicable.
- Fill out the Emergence Application form.
- The following documents would be required for submission at the embassy (either Lagos or Abuja)
-passport biodata page
-proof of funds
-Employment Letter (If employed)
-CAC documents (if you own your company)
Other documents to be submitted will be provided by Emergence Travels.
Terms of Payment:
- Processing fee: $9,000
- Admin/processing fee: $1,000
- Total Cost: $10,000
- Deposit: $8,000
- Balance 4 hours immediately after visa approval.
Get Started Here
Start a one-to-one WhatsApp conversation to talk through your unique situation.