This process grants the applicants:
- A 2-year (renewable) residence.
- An internationally registered company.
- A bank account
- Tax ID number.
- Eligible for citizenship after 5 years of residence
- Ability to apply for a work permit
Our immigration lawyers manage this process from start to finish.
The execution of this package would take the following phases:
Phase 1. Company Registration
Phase 2. Visa Application/Appointment
Phase 3. Completion of Company registration in Turkey
Phase 4. The Residence Permit Completion in Turkey
Please note that phases 3 & 4 would require applicants to travel to Turkey.
Processing time : 3 to 12 weeks.
How to get started
Deposit to the Emergence Company bank account.
- the Confirmation of deposit accompanied by proof of payment and KYC form
- Applicants receive Contract documents if applicable.
- Fill out the Emergence Application form.
- The following documents would be required for submission at the embassy (either Lagos or Abuja)
-passport biodata page
-proof of funds
-Employment Letter (If employed)
-CAC documents (if you own your company)
Other documents to be submitted will be provided by Emergence Travels.
Terms of Payment:
- Processing fee: $4,500
- Admin fees: $500
- Total Cost: $3,500
- Deposit: $3,000
- Expedited submission attracts an extra fee of $200.
Get Started Here
Book a one-to-one WhatsApp consultation to talk through your unique situation.